U3000 Front + Rear Dash Cam
- 4K UHD (3840 X 2160) @30fps or 2K QHD (2560 X 1440) @60fps
- 8.4MP Sony STARVIS 2 sensor
- 152° Wide Viewing Angle
- Super Night Vision 4.0
- Dewarping Technology
- Advanced Video Clear Technology
- HEVC format H.265
- Built-In GPS
- Road Safety Warning System (ADAS)
- Safety Camera Alert (Speed Camera & Red Light Camera)
- Built-in Radar
- Parking Surveillance Mode (Radar, Smart, Motion & Impact Detection, Time Lapse and Energy Saving Mode)*
- Time Lapse (Record @2fps/Playback @10fps)*
- Easy Device Pairing
- THINKWARE Connected (Locate Vehicle, Driving Impact Notification, and Remote Live View)**
- Thinkware Dash Cam Link app (Dash cam settings)
- Supports MicroSD Cards up to 256GB
- Super capacitor
- Integrated Thermal Protection
- Anti-File Corruption
4K UHD Video Quality
with Sony STARVIS 2
The U3000 delivers improved 4K front and 2K rear recording performance compared to the U1000, thanks to Sony’s new STARVIS 2 sensor and a more powerful Ambarella CPU. The addition of an adjustable bitrate offers the flexibility to record sharper footage.
New Radar Parking Mode with Built-in Radar
Radar Parking mode is a low-powered recording mode that utilizes the U3000’s built-in front and rear radars to monitor motion with minimal power consumption (requires hardwiring or OBD-II cable, OBD-II cable included).
This allows for longer parking surveillance with buffering so you have footage of events leading to an incident. When a motion or impact is detected, the U3000 will save a 20-sec video clip of the incident (10s before and after the motion or impact is detected).
– Parking Surveillance mode requires hardwiring or OBD-II cable (Bundle includes OBD-II cable).
– The distance and degree of detection can be different depending on the environment and other factors.
– Not every object is guaranteed to be detected.
– Thinkware CONNECTED features are unavailable in Radar Parking Mode as all network data functions are turned off to reduce power consumption.
– These times are based on ideal conditions, actual times may differ.
2-channel (Front + Rear)